Standard license information
This is a legal contract (“Agreement”) between you (“Licensee”) and Sticker Folio (“Licensor”)
By purchasing, downloading, using, or copying any icons from Sticker Folio website, you automatically agree and are bound to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
You have agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and by downloading any of the Content from us You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
With our License, you will receive full permissions that will allow you to use these icons for commercial or personal projects as many times as you want and by as many users as possible without any time limit.
The standard license grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Licensed Material.
The downloaded material is permitted to be used:
- For personal, commercial, editorial or client purpose
- In an altered, cropped or any modified way
- By up to 5 people within a single organization
- If the purchase is for a full bundle of stickers (over 1000 graphics) you are permitted to include a maximum of 200 stickers per project
- You are allowed to create unlimited projects
- You are allowed to sell projects and products that contain the stickers
For any concerns or questions about license limitation don’t hesitate to contact us
Licensee agrees that she/he shall not and is not allowed to:
- Including more than 200 unique stickers in any type of project using Standard License.
- Transfer the Asset to more than 5 other employees/partners/team member in the same company or household purchasing the Product.
- Post any of the Asset on any electronic bulletin board, FTP, or file sharing programs
- Redistribute or put the Asset in any downloadable format is strictly prohibited. Regardless of whether the Asset is in their original state or in modified state.
- Sell, resold, sublicensed, rented, transferred or otherwise grant rights or made available for use or detached from the Asset is strictly prohibited.
- Pornographic, obscene or libelous works
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
All of the Asset is owned by Licensor and is protected by copyright law. No title or Intellectual Property Rights to the Asset is transferred to Licensee. The Licensor acknowledges and agrees that Licensee may use the Asset to create materials for Licensee’s commercial use and the Licensor using the Asset in accordance with the terms of the Unlimited License. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner’s name. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed or electronic output produced by the Asset. Such use of any trademark does not give Licensee any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this License Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Asset. Unpublished rights are reserved. You must leave all copyright notices and text intact and unaltered the Asset. This includes Webfont and CSS files.
Licensor warrants agrees and undertakes with Licensee that: To the best of the knowledge of Licensor, the Asset are not defamatory, obscene or immoral, and do not infringe any rights of copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of third parties, but no right of action shall accrue against Licensor in the event of the Asset being deemed or found to be defamatory, obscene or immoral or an infringement of third party rights. Furthermore, no claim or action of any sort can arise against Licensor in this Agreement for the use of these Asset and no liability can attach to Licensor for any acts, omissions or failures on the part of the Licensee to comply with the terms of this Agreement.